[Complete] * * * Tournament of Champions: 9/9/06, 18:00 GMT * * *

Moderator: Forum Moderators

kshinji

Post by kshinji »

Leave this topic chameleon please. You are probably good, but noone said itll make you play. I was after the proposition of expanding the tournament even more than tyo 16, but its not up to me.
User:Kshinji
Probably there's no point for me posting here, but i'll raise my PC to 1337 before leaving again ;P -- just kidding.
Koles

Post by Koles »

Zhukov wrote:Oh for...

Has this thing happened yet or not?!
Nope. It starts 9.09.2006 at 6:00 pm GMT so in Australia you will have then depending which time zone you live +8 - +10 hours = 2:00 - 4:00 am 10.09.2006
Trolls Trolls Trolls :-]
JW

Post by JW »

Zhukov wrote:Oh for...

Has this thing happened yet or not?!
Read the first post. It's happenening today.
kshinji wrote:Leave this topic chameleon please.
Does chameleon exist inside of this topic?
Koles

Post by Koles »

One more question:
Observers should be allowed in tournament games?
kshinji

Post by kshinji »

Eh, i think it would be great, as long as nobodys cheating... :-/
Probably there's no point for me posting here, but i'll raise my PC to 1337 before leaving again ;P -- just kidding.
Dragon Master

Post by Dragon Master »

Why don't we let Doc respond to this if the tournament is today or was yesterday. I realize this post is a bit late for a response. Guess I'll just be on the 1.1.9 server at the right time (don't wanna say what time I'll be on so I don't add to the confusion)
kshinji

Post by kshinji »

People, just chill out... Its too late, game happened you cant do anything about it. 8)
Koles

Post by Koles »

Dragon Master wrote:Why don't we let Doc respond to this if the tournament is today or was yesterday. I realize this post is a bit late for a response. Guess I'll just be on the 1.1.9 server at the right time (don't wanna say what time I'll be on so I don't add to the confusion)
Frankly, what are you babbling about?

When exactly night starts at your location: Somewhere :?:

Will you play or not? Coz somebody else could have some fun instead of you.
Last edited by Koles on September 9th, 2006, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Post by Doc Paterson »

8)

I'm surprised that "18:00, GMT, 9/9/06" has created such confusion.

No, it hasn't happened yet. There are a few hours yet before we begin.
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme
Koles

Post by Koles »

kshinji wrote:People, just chill out... Its too late, game happened you cant do anything about it. 8)
kshinji please stop messing with our minds :P
Zhukov
Art Contributor

Post by Zhukov »

Doc Paterson wrote:I'm surprised that "18:00, GMT, 9/9/06" has created such confusion.

No, it hasn't happened yet. There are a few hours yet before we begin.
:? I wasn't confused until some idiot posted a winners list.
Oh well, glad I haven't missed it. Guess I better get some sleep before it starts.
JW

Post by JW »

This thread is a great example of how idiocy is spread....

...one guy does something stupid, confuses others, people jump onto the confusion, then mass delusion is the result....

-you guys should really keep your predictions to yourself, or make a seperate thread to take bets.
Dragonking
Inactive Developer

Post by Dragonking »

kshinji wrote:BTW, what about everyone making their guesses for results of all matches?
I don't see problem with that. And I wonder how can you confuse predictions with results.... Results are going to be posted by Doc, don't you think? :roll:

And I wouldn't call kshinji an idiot because he _clearly_ said that he is intersted in predictions, nor I would call pikel (themroc) an idiot, because after reading kshinji's post you could expect people betting (plus pikel is definiately one of the older MP regulars and I respect him and consider as an old friend).

Geez... :?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
JW

Post by JW »

Dragonking wrote:And I wouldn't call kshinji an idiot because he _clearly_ said that he is intersted in predictions, nor I would call pikel (themroc) an idiot, because after reading kshinji's post you could expect people betting (plus pikel is definiately one of the older MP regulars and I respect him and consider as an old friend).

Geez... :?
I'm glad no one resorted to such insults.
Noy
Inactive Developer

Post by Noy »

kshinji wrote:Leave this topic chameleon please. You are probably good, but noone said itll make you play. I was after the proposition of expanding the tournament even more than tyo 16, but its not up to me.
Seriously Kshinji, stop "explaining things" or even talking, you're just messing things up, and making things worse. Cham is a good player, I play with his quite often. I don't want to hear a reply out of you, just don't talk and we will be happy.