Thread of the N3T clan

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

Elvish Vanquisher wrote:Can we have two trainers ( no offence f8) but f8 lives the other side of the worlds to me so his good times to train are like 6pm onwards in my time when i can never get to the computer so can we have a trainer from Europe.
F8 is in charge of training and tournaments, but if he wants to he can appoint a new person to help him (if there is any qualified volunteer). I don't know, maybe Garrison would do that.
Elvish Vanquisher wrote:Where is our enemies list. Also not been here for last two weeks and going away for another week next week.
The enemies list is stored in a secret vault that is buried beneath a pile of our defeated enemies' skulls locked inside an abandoned monastery at the bottom of a perilous chasm. I cannot reveal the location of that chasm, however, the contents of the enemies list are currently Taurus, Thanatos and Spam.
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

So, what will you do to your enemies? Have two N3T members join your enemies' 3p games using undercover nicks and then beat them up together to show them 3p sucks?
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

zookeeper wrote:So, what will you do to your enemies? Have two N3T members join your enemies' 3p games using undercover nicks and then beat them up together to show them 3p sucks?
Considering that would be against the clan rules... No. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."
Garison

cheese burgers are good

Post by Garison »

I'm always up for training anyone, just give me a shout if you see me online and i will play a game with you. Make sure you let me know that you want help, i'll text your eyes off i promise :)
DDR

Post by DDR »

I think I will join in principal, but I cannot put the N3T in front of my name. It would eclipse it. DDR is better, simpler, then N3T_DDR, no? :P
Baufo
Inactive Developer

Post by Baufo »

DDR wrote:I think I will join in principal, but I cannot put the N3T in front of my name. It would eclipse it. DDR is better, simpler, then N3T_DDR, no? :P
Alright, you are in :)
I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again. -- Oscar Wilde
Zeno

Post by Zeno »

it says im off the list??? :shock:
is this some military cutback scheme or a virus goblin of some sort?
why are people douches?
Baufo
Inactive Developer

Post by Baufo »

Zeno wrote:it says im off the list??? :shock:
is this some military cutback scheme or a virus goblin of some sort?
Hey, calm down. I can just put you back.
I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again. -- Oscar Wilde
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

Welcome back, Zeno.

Anyone who can ride a wolf while dual-wielding lances definitely deserves a place on the N3T clan. 8)

Thanks, Baufo.
Zeno

Post by Zeno »

sweet, is anyone on today?
server i mean
multiplayer i mean
why are people douches?
turska

Post by turska »

I agree to the N3T philosophy and wish to join 8)
St Stux

Post by St Stux »

I wish to join. I just won a 3v3v3 match on my own.I think i need FFA challenges
Porro ago res publica of somnium
Me1234

Post by Me1234 »

ahh, it feels so good to be back in business. i have been absent for a few months and i plan to not show up a whole lot over the next few months also. i am off of the list and i wish to be readded. i once played a 1v1v1 game and i got ganged upon by two computers and i lost. now, i can be useful when it comes to advice, but not much else because i wont be on here a whole lot.
Confucious say "If you stand on toilet, you high on pot."
Baufo
Inactive Developer

Post by Baufo »

Me1234, St Stux, turska, you are in. Welcome aboard and back, respectively.
Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Post by Doc Paterson »

St Stux wrote: I just won a 3v3v3 match on my own.I think i need FFA challenges
Wouldn't that be a reason not to join?
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme