Trash Talk/Arguments/Call-Outs

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Tomsik

Post by Tomsik »

Elvish Pillager wrote:
tomsik wrote:only patents can deafeat him! you cannot pass! :P
I am the servant of the Very Blatant And Obvious Fire. You cannot live!
fire?muahahah! and i dont need to live im avatar of death! :P
Assasin wrote:when are you guys on? Every time I log on I only meet a bunch of boring french speaking noobs.
in which hour do you logon?(pls in gmt time)
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

tomsik wrote: gmt time
Please explain to me the point of saying "GMT Time". The "T" in GMT stands for "Time" (its "Greenwich Mean Time"), so you're really saying "Greenwich Mean Time Time".

Ha! The evil grammar police are back! :twisted:
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Tomsik

Post by Tomsik »

something for you evil grammar police!

P.S.: its hotter then your torch EP :P
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Assasin wrote:when are you guys on? Every time I log on I only meet a bunch of boring french speaking noobs.
I'm on at random times. Mainly I just run into noobs like you said but I've also seen several good players (I just had a really nice 2vs2 with Noy, pikel, and SwordFodder, for instance.)

Tomsik: "something for you evil grammar police!" is a sentence fragment. Also, no item of computerized image data is any hotter than another, except for the fact that my torch is bigger, so that it generates more heat to display on your screen.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Dacyn

Post by Dacyn »

Elvish Pillager wrote:Tomsik: "something for you evil grammar police!" is a sentence fragment.
It is a punctuational error: '!' should be replaced by ':'. Exclamation marks can be added after the image...
Tomsik

Post by Tomsik »

You all are insane, like me. :D
Where are your funnyfarm? :D
Maybe we can meet in my?
I have here nice room with many pillows :) , but wihout any doorknob. :?
:D :D :D
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Assasin

Post by Assasin »

Elvish Pillager wrote:
I'm on at random times. Mainly I just run into noobs like you said but I've also seen several good players (I just had a really nice 2vs2 with Noy, pikel, and SwordFodder, for instance.)

Tomsik: "something for you evil grammar police!" is a sentence fragment. Also, no item of computerized image data is any hotter than another, except for the fact that my torch is bigger, so that it generates more heat to display on your screen.
Same here, except I always miss the good players, they are always, always on games where observers are not allowed. I sucks really, since the computer isn't much of a challenge anymore, not that the AI was the best in the first place :cry:
I speak what's on my mind.

Which is why nothing I say makes sense.
Ankka

Post by Ankka »

Assasin wrote:
Elvish Pillager wrote: I'm on at random times. Mainly I just run into noobs like you said but I've also seen several good players (I just had a really nice 2vs2 with Noy, pikel, and SwordFodder, for instance.)

Same here, except I always miss the good players, they are always, always on games where observers are not allowed. I sucks really, since the computer isn't much of a challenge anymore, not that the AI was the best in the first place :cry:
I have realised that most of the good and nice players are in games where observers ARE allowed...

Some inside groups of n00bs use the "no observers"-mode.
Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Post by Doc Paterson »

Ankka wrote:
Assasin wrote: Same here, except I always miss the good players, they are always, always on games where observers are not allowed. I sucks really, since the computer isn't much of a challenge anymore, not that the AI was the best in the first place :cry:
I have realised that most of the good and nice players are in games where observers ARE allowed...

Some inside groups of n00bs use the "no observers"-mode.
You're right- I've not noticed any of the truly good players to do that.
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme
Assasin

Post by Assasin »

hmmm...interesting. When I was first playing, i would allow observers, hoping a more experianced player would watch and give advice. Then again, I am an introvert.

Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Post by Doc Paterson »

I need to talk some TRASH. I don't know if anyone is familiar with "foxy," or "foxytherealone" but I've just had a terrible experience with said player. EV differential (spread of my -damage and his +damage) was close to 180-200 in what was a fairly short period of turns. He was truly a terrible player, and would do things like charge my grunts on villages- Only thing is, he would constantly hit them twice. Joked about hacking and didn't deny it when I suggested that's what he was doing. Said things like, "Yes, and I'm inside your computer." I really let him have it; went on the verbal offensive, and the game ended with my computer having the equivalent of a seisure. (Not even that massive EV spread could give him the win. :twisted: )

This really makes me wish that we could could ban people from the server.

Foxy, if you're out there- I'm not calling you out. That would be pointless, you not knowing the game and all. Just stay out of my way.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme
Assasin

Post by Assasin »

You can ban people from the server Doc, you need to bring up the command box and type in ban something, I don't quite remember what. I'll look on wiki for the commands.

iKe

Post by iKe »

Ever meet those people that just laugh at everything... I can't stand it.. You miss 4 out of 4 times and they just laugh.. constantly.... Its just those people... -.-;; that drive me insane..
Assasin

Post by Assasin »

I just found it. You press shift ; to bring up the command box, then type in kick. It doesn't ban him, it just removes him from the server. Here's the link: http://wesnoth.slack.it/?CommandMode

EDIT: I'm online EP, and I'm calling you out!