Hey!

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

KingCrimson250

Hey!

Post by KingCrimson250 »

Hey everyone, I'm new here. Just like to say I love this game. I've only been playing it for a few days, but it's insanely fun. It's eating up far too much of my time, lol
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Welcome to the forums. We're glad you like Wesnoth. :D

We'd like you to know, in case you don't already, that when selecting a unit and mousing over a terrain, the defense and movement of that unit on that terrain are displayed in the top right corner of the screen. It's a very useful feature, but it's easy to miss. :wink:
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
KingCrimson250

Post by KingCrimson250 »

Thanks for the welcome

And no, I didn't know that, but it seems to be a very helpful feature. THanks for pointing it out!
Doros

Post by Doros »

Elvish Pillager wrote:We'd like you to know, in case you don't already, that when selecting a unit and mousing over a terrain, the defense and movement of that unit on that terrain are displayed in the top right corner of the screen. It's a very useful feature, but it's easy to miss. :wink:
Is that in that little tome of Wesnoth thing on the title screen? Maybe it should be...
Dragonking
Inactive Developer

Post by Dragonking »

Doros wrote: Is that in that little tome of Wesnoth thing on the title screen? Maybe it should be...
I agree that "Tome of Wesnoth" can contain more knowledge :)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit