Help Campaign editor not working

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Sea Elf

Help Campaign editor not working

Post by Sea Elf »

I try to open my campaign editor in mac OSX and it just refuses to open can someone help? :(
I got lost in thought, it was unknown territory.

The Outcasts need your feedback

http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9449
ott
Inactive Developer

Post by ott »

About the campaign editor see previous threads (in order of likely relevance) 4476, 4905, 5075, and 2045.

Or just do the obvious and search for "campaign editor" at the forum index. The point about a forum with 70K+ messages is that there is a lot of information in there.
This quote is not attributable to Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Can we have a sticky in the tech support forum about whatever is wrong with the mac campaign editor? I mean, saying you should search the forum is fine, but obviously not everyone will. However, if it is a sticky in tech, perhaps they will just read it (since these posts are usually in tech).
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Sithrandel

Post by Sithrandel »

turin wrote:Can we have a sticky in the tech support forum about whatever is wrong with the mac campaign editor? I mean, saying you should search the forum is fine, but obviously not everyone will. However, if it is a sticky in tech, perhaps they will just read it (since these posts are usually in tech).
I'm not sure that the sticky is necessary... hopefully the next packaged version should resolve most of the issues by integrating the campaign editor :)

EDIT: Now 0.9.0 is out I can say it is there... just choose Launch from the Editor menu.