Advice for engagement time

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

kepecuyo

Advice for engagement time

Post by kepecuyo »

In any campaign you start as good faction at day time to raise troops at take some villages.
This means you willl be engaged by the evil faction in the first night. As you have limited turn times you almost nerver can wait for the next day.

How do you cope with that situation? Looking for defensible terrain? Evasive movement?
a great collection for those who like to [censored] in the ass and like to give in the ass https://assfuckingtube.xxx/
Last edited by kepecuyo on November 19th, 2021, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: Advice for engagement time

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

How do you cope with that situation? Looking for defensible terrain? Evasive movement?
Depends on who the enemy faction is, what the map is life, and what my faction is. For instance, in SotBE, the tactic is to occupy that small orcish fort with the leader and 2x grunts to mitigate the first wave of cavalrymen/fencers/spearmen. The engagement occurs at like dusk/first watch so you can get some damage in and then defend for 2 turns while daytime passes. Thus, the answer here is probably defensive terrain. I sometimes do prefer evasive tactics though.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium