older ones all gone?

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

shevegen

Re: older ones all gone?

Post by shevegen »

> Ah, the player's quality improved? Are you... serious? Less players, less than 50 in average, that was the dev server!

I would not know since I don't have the time for multiplayer. I play mostly for the unique campaigns.

I don't think "age" is that relevant; I am even older than you are Freem, in regards to "forum age".

Obviously games need to attract new players because we old farts tend to get older and older.

IF the comment is about MP, well then you should focus for ideas in regards to MP. To me personally
I would not be impacted either way because I simply don't have the time for MP. I used to play
warcraft3 a LOT. Now that I am significantly older, with different responsibilities due to reallife,
there is no way for me to go back to that time investment in regards to games in general.

s1m0n wrote:
> unqualified comment :lol: : not everyone plays online. i do sometimes, but my father and both
> my brothers only play offline, because they are more in for the sp rpg aspect of the game.

Yup, totally agreed and totally understandable. For me the unique campaign stuff is the most
relevant, because this is where I find most of the most interesting ideas in general. Some
campaigns are REALLY great. Hopefully that keeps the ideas cycle going - not in regards to
the main game as such (it's fine to stay simple and appealing to newcomers) but simply
in regards of ideas that are interesting, be it storylines, hero abilities, unit abilities
and effects and what not.