Appeal to neki from a Wesnoob

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Haudegen

Re: Appeal to neki from a Wesnoob

Post by Haudegen »

kuhlbeans wrote: Some of the videos are missing, many of them the not-so-long, 1v1 battles where neki gives some great faction and general strategy tips. Does anyone else out there have local copies of the videos that could be posted to flesh out the library?
There is more to come. Some of the videos were rejected by YouTube because they are longer than 15 minutes. I have to look into this, I think I have to verify the YouTube account.

Some other videos have to be renamed before the upload, I hope I'll find the time to deal with this during the holidays.
Crendgrim
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Crendgrim »

I think you need a certain amount of views or subscribers before Youtube allows you to upload longer videos. Not too sure about this, though.
UMC Story Images — Story images for your campaign!
Gambit
Loose Screw

Post by Gambit »

Yes after a certain amount of views and time you'll get a message about how congratulations you can now upload long videos.

And after even more views and time they'll tell you that you can now make money with your videos.
Hulavuta

Post by Hulavuta »

Which is called "becoming a partner".
F:tGJ, Saurian Campaign
The Southern Chains, a fanfic
“The difference between winners and champions is that champions are more consistent."
~Sierra
Haudegen

Post by Haudegen »

Gambit wrote:Yes after a certain amount of views and time you'll get a message about how congratulations you can now upload long videos.
I verified the account with my mobile phone and uploaded the longer video files. The remaining files are in Miro, I'll have to rename them before uploading them.
nuorc
Forum Regular

Post by nuorc »

Thanks Haudegen for re-uploading neki's vids!

I've not seen any commentaries coming close to neki's quality; so neki should you read this: thanks for your work, hope you're returning!
I have a cunning plan.