*Unofficial* 1.3.15 for Mac OS X

Get help with compiling or installing the game, and discuss announcements of new official releases.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ulissesroc

Post by ulissesroc »

anakayub wrote:It's almost going to be 2 weeks since the official source release. May I suggest to the dev's to link to ulissesroc's unofficial build for the time being? Not at the direct download section at the top of the main page, but probably a link in the news section. Thanks for your consideration.
That sounds as a good idea (also because in the home page the 1.3.15 is recommended to all users) if someone other than me would post here his/her feedback about the release.

For what concerns me, I can nothing but confirm the compatibility with the macs cited above:

* pmac g4 500 Mhz tiger
* ibook g4 1.33 mhz leopard
* iMac intel 2.4 Ghz leopard,

all natively, since the build that is online now is universal binary.
Star Gazer

Post by Star Gazer »

@ uliseesroc - your build certainly plays fine on my PowerMac dual G5, and seems identical to my own build of the source code using my machine.

As a matter of interest, how many warnings did you get when you built it? I got 14, but they were of no significance to the actual build.
ulissesroc

Post by ulissesroc »

Star Gazer wrote:@ uliseesroc - your build certainly plays fine on my PowerMac dual G5, and seems identical to my own build of the source code using my machine.
Thanks
Star Gazer wrote: As a matter of interest, how many warnings did you get when you built it? I got 14, but they were of no significance to the actual build.
I think 4, except the translation warnings, but also insignificant.