[Historical] Scenario Review: EI 15 - Approaching Weldyn

Feedback for the mainline campaign Eastern Invasion.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Re: Scenario Review: EI 14 - Approaching Weldyn

Post by Konrad2 »

(1) What difficulty levels and game versions have you played the scenario on?

Hard, 1.14.6

(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)

(3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?

Clear.

(4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?

It's okay. But I wonder why Konrad II is a General now. And where is Li'Sar?

(5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?

I guess, finding the time to play it? (There were no challenges in that scenario itself.)

(6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)

(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?

Let Konrad II be the unit he was in HttT.

(8] Was there any event that caused you to lose the game and forced you to reload or restart the scenario?

No.
Attachments
EI-Approaching Weldyn replay.gz
(31.6 KiB) Downloaded 476 times
DEAD-HEAD

Re: Scenario Review: EI 15 - Approaching Weldyn

Post by DEAD-HEAD »

Content Feedback wrote: March 11th, 2008, 1:31 pm (1) What difficulty levels have you played the scenario on?
(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)
(3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?
(4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?
(5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?
(6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
(8) Was there any event that caused you to lose the game and forced you to reload or restart the scenario?
1)Easy 1.14.7

2)4

3)Clear but I cleared by defeating leaders

4)Konrad 2 should make a quote telling Dacyn and duo to come to castle to talk to Arch Mage of Wesnoth about Undeads and Necromancer should say some tyrannical dialogues and last of them should say that "We will...be back" suggesting being raised as Undead when killed

5)Keeping Konrad 2 alive as I was killing leaders,he should have Scepter Of Fire and should have high health points which is not for General

6)Good for experience,9

7)Konrad 2 should be a Royal Warrior that gives him more health points and that looks like Scepter Of Fire and he can be more of distinguished in next Scenario where he will be similar to three or four(if Gweddry ain't Grand Marshal) and should be allowed to recruit Archers

8)Nothing
gamer&memer