Faerie World

For writers working on documentation, story prose, announcements, and all kinds of Wesnoth text.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

AOW

Re: Faerie World

Post by AOW »

Faerie World seems too focused on a single race. In view of the balanced distribution, I have now removed it and restarted my work attempt on Multiverse Chart. It still has the flavor of traditional Eurasian folk customs, but it has abandoned the dichotomy logic of material and spirit. It is based on visible material plane and does not involve any redundant Faction and Era Development.

①Basically, it is a combination of silver city and external realms. I call it firmment. The dwarves believe that they should live on the highest mountain tops, while the elves believe that they are concrete and integrated into nature, in everything. every race thinks differently.

②THe Mikly Way, but I changed its name to Stardustring. in a ring shape, and the sky outside it was dark.

③Twin sun. smaller celestial bodies are always inactive and quiet. It is the original home of the giant dragon and the graveyard of the aging dragon, snd most of the time it's invisible, and the surface heat comes from the big one。

④Moon. cold, oxygen rich globular objects with water resources that can be directly observed at perigee, and occasionally with seasonal red algae, the moon looks reddish red.

⑤Earthly.

⑥Undermountain.The home of Trolls, connected with numerous caves in the mountains and related dwarf tunnels.

⑦The main home of Hydrobios. maybe the different races are in the eternal war between both sides, so they pursue allies on land?

⑧Nether Courtyard. in memory of those units that died...some intelligent Hydrobios believe that the Trident wielding queen siren is in charge of the court, and her songs lead the confused soul to the place through the dark and dangerous deep sea.every race thinks differently too.
Attachments
Multiverse Chart
Multiverse Chart