The War of Terrador

Review and rate user-made single and multiplayer campaigns and scenarios.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dragonchampion

Re: The War of Terrador

Post by Dragonchampion »

Fixed! I did not make this one a new version #, so it is the same version, but I have fixed it.
Ehhhh... don't mind me, I'm just the annoying little modder who gets on peoples nerves. I'll just lurk till Someone says my name. :P

Oh, and also Creator of The War Of Terrador
Kelben

Post by Kelben »

Interesting work. Very cool! :)

Leveling tank is actually pretty easy to me. I leveled mine at the first mission and then keep it away from battle core to avoid it "eating" all XP. Having 60% defense in snow plain, against 30% for the troopers, at full day light, it destroys a whole enemy army in no time. Of course, you have to be very particular about the anti-tank units :?
-WAR- Wesnoth Allied Rebels
Dragonchampion

Post by Dragonchampion »

Indeed, that's thier weakness; Excellent Vs. Troopers, but horrible Vs. Anti-Tank weapons.
Ehhhh... don't mind me, I'm just the annoying little modder who gets on peoples nerves. I'll just lurk till Someone says my name. :P

Windkin

Post by Windkin »

um... i enjoyed the first two missions but when i beat the second it said unkown unit type wasp_fighter and then it brought me back to the menu, can you please fix this?
Dragonchampion

Post by Dragonchampion »

Fixed. Redownload!

Windkin

Post by Windkin »

Thanks! Im really enjoying it, some of the units seem a little bit too powerful and others too weak but im sure it will be balanced later, one thing i noticed tho is that meele is actually better than ranged in this game which is a little bit strange, the most overpowered units i have encountered so far are the repair satelite and the spec ops. Anyways thanks alot, i was really looking forward to a futuristic wesnoth mod!
Dragonchampion

Post by Dragonchampion »

Wanna help with this, and be a tester? Go here and sign up:

tkta.forumotion.com

xtreme-one

Post by xtreme-one »

well i liked the TWOT campain, i thought is was about time someone made a non-medieval campain. other than spacenoth which i thought was lame :(
im using the latest version
i like the rocket dudes :)
Dragonchampion

Post by Dragonchampion »

You like it? Want to see the in-development notes? Go to Dragonchampion's HQ, register, and explore!

The link is in my signature.

Zachron

Post by Zachron »

The Campaign doesn't want to load the first scenario.
Project Battlescar: An rpg engine of my own design.
http://battlescar.wikispaces.com/
Dragonchampion

Post by Dragonchampion »

I fixed that eror, I thoght...

Try redownloading and then tell me what happens. If you get the same trouble, I will go fix it.

Dragonchampion

Post by Dragonchampion »

The add-on had been repaired, and is ready for redownload. The sniper also has a special attack that he three special traits:

1) The Sniper's rifle has the ranged: Snipe range, which means other units (except other snipers) cannot defend against it.
2) If the sniper hits (it has a 20% chance to hit) then it instantly kills the unit with its 1000 damage attack
3) If it goes against another Sniper and the enemy Sniper uses his sniper rifle, the defending Sniper fights back, but the sniper bullet only does 1 damage if it hits (20% hit chance, remember?).

Suukorak

Post by Suukorak »

Did you really intend the Xylash to be so dang good in cover?
He who is still learning WML, can still make a campaign. (or at least try)

You are an Arch Mage - You're definitely intelligent, but some people would say you spend too much time inside. The power you have learned, however, is simply unmatched.
Dragonchampion

Post by Dragonchampion »

Not really... I'll change that for the next update.

Taimat

Post by Taimat »

Uhh...I wanted to see what the 1 damage marksman attack did (Description was a little hazy, and I mean the silencer attachment thing)), so I used that (hit, did one damage. This was against a gas grenade guy), then reloaded to the start of the turn (Just wanted to see what it did :D).

Now every single attack I make headshots. Even melee attacks. Every unit, too. Makes it a little easy, though damn near impossible to level stuff up with only getting 1xp.

Version is the most recent, I assume. I downloaded it about twenty minutes ago off the addon list.

Edit: http://i44.tinypic.com/30bdwn8.jpg

Just took that, the medic got a headshot on a full hp warrior 2nd class.