Up From Slavery

Review and rate user-made single and multiplayer campaigns and scenarios.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

AxalaraFlame

Re: Up From Slavery

Post by AxalaraFlame »

taptap wrote:I managed to do it with slow as you say. But I had several levelled archers but little levelled melee guys (and those levelled were the marksman variety, which you really don't need against 30%), especially I lost Brotus in the previous scenario to a dwarf = I had to do with fresh recruits to get 6 units so I fielded several L1 and L0 against L3 which amazingly worked in the end.
wait wait! I noticed a difference...How did u fielded that area with lv1s and lv0s? It must be limitted to get only 6 units recalled or recruited!
GodOfTomatoes

Post by GodOfTomatoes »

Okay so I was testing out the different upgrades for each unit to figure out what units work best and I noticed two major issues:
1. The Retiarius' upgrade (What I assume is meant to be fleet Retiarius) can't gain xp and still has the name Retiarius if you gain it through level ups
2. The pugnator's 3rd level on the paegniarius' level path doesn't exist. When I tried to get one by feeding my paegniarius enough xp I got this message:
Screenshot (592).png
ArthurMitchell

Post by ArthurMitchell »

I encountered a bug in "End of the Paved Road".

I killed Antonius Varus and all his units. After that I killed the 2 guards north to free the slaves. This released the orcs, but didn't give me a successful victory. Waiting out the end of turns results in an automatic defeat, so this makes the scenario effectively unwinnable.

After I reloaded, I killed the guards first and then killed Antonius Varus after. This won the scenario. Either the mission objective needs to be rewritten to show you have to kill the guards first, or the code needs to allow both orders for achieving victory.