fleeing east

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

needhelppls.

fleeing east

Post by needhelppls. »

please help me with this scenario on invasion of arendia.
p.s.: Thanks to Ranger M I found this campaign to be unique so far, but there are alot of typos.
Ranger M
Art Contributor

Post by Ranger M »

This scenario is actually the most difficult scenario on the campaign, it was designed to teach players that on this campaign doing the easy thing (e.g not killing sir Guane) is not always the best choice (also shown by the fact you don't get the usual gold bonus by fleeing).

To beat the mission you go to the keep, recruit or recall about two waves of impact attack units (like the Outlaws and Bandits from the last scenario) and use them as a distraction while Reth sneaks through the forest round to the glyph and 'destroys it' by standing on it, ending the mission

please note that I haven't actually tested this scenario as when I changed the id's of the units so it could be uploaded onto the server, it made my saves obsolete, so I have only just got to the point when I can play, and therefore test this scenario again.
needhelppls.

Post by needhelppls. »

this really sucks... i beat the scenario but when i went on to the next it couldn't find the map. maybe ranger m should work on it.
p.s:I love it still needs work.
Ranger M
Art Contributor

Post by Ranger M »

that is because the next scenario doesn't exist yet, but the part of it is there so that it would save, otherwise when the new release coming out by tomorrow evening comes out you would need to do fleeing east again.