Walkthrough-the invasion of eliador

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Nicolas

Walkthrough-the invasion of eliador

Post by Nicolas »

I have a walkthrough for the eliador invasion (i hope you like it)

When starting,go to mt Sinon and save a maximum of horse (max 6-7)
and after completed this scenario,choose Zileads gold.
Try to be hitten minimum of times (try passing during the day,the sharks do less damage.)and Ardella too is difficult to hit (elusivefoot) try too to make the horsemens inattackable by sharks.When you finished it bring the gold to the poors and then you will have 20+ soldiers.You can duel otello and if you lose units they arent strong as the skeletons that have a great defence.
With this you are ready to go to defeat the duellist saving the mans.
Bring the kids in the water and a sea serpent will appear,and with him go killing the north duellists on the island.When you killed all them you will free the soldiers and the level ends.(if you are stronger than the enemy,kill them before the sea serpent kill the last duellist,it will give you xp.Dont try helping the sea serpent sending skeletons)now go to the level just under the one you just completed.To defeat randalf,dont be worried to send all your soldiers against it:he will teleport only someone of your mens and after a few turns,othello wil came and help you.
When finished the level,go to the nearest other level:make the kids go on the gryphons,and then go with the kids to search the supervisors on the sea by moving near them;when you start to have soldiers dont move them
to make them have more hp.when you defeated them,you can go to the north level it remains: with the kids on the gryphons it will be easyer to recruit all the creatures.(the kids can defend them against the bats,more easy.)Last level is going to the elves: dont bring the dragon on the mountain,or the enchanteresses will chase him:go with a kid and in the same time go in the houses with the other kid,the dragon and ardella.
When you return to the main map,you will have at least 60 soldiers:enough to fight and win the battle with otello's renforcements(the units you lost in the game of otello) and elves that will came from north.
When Randalf asks you,say continue to fight,and ursula will appear:kill her when she come to youand then dont be afraid to lost units in melee but in ranged yes because she will drain the hp's you lose.Dont attack with ranged(only try if you have a big defence on this terrain like 70%)
Dont make her go to a terrain where she has a big defense and you will win if you defeat her.

Good luck. :roll: :wink:
Great Mage Nicolas
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

--this topic is really silent--
Great Mage Nicolas
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Nicolas wrote:--this topic is really silent--
Indeed it is. What of it?
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Ardonik

Wikify, I say

Post by Ardonik »

Put it on the wiki under its appropriate campaign so others can comment on it and modify it months after this topic disappears. (Same goes for everyone who's been posting walkthroughs on the forums as of late.)
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

where do i post it?
Great Mage Nicolas
Ardonik

Post by Ardonik »

Nicolas wrote:where do i post it?
It doesn't exist yet (you're the first person to create a walkthrough for it.) Create a page on the Wiki called [[InvasionOfEliador]] or [[Invasion of Eliador]] and link to it from UserScenarios#Invasion_of_Eliador.