Dwarfish Thunderer debate

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Gus

Post by Gus »

First, you really got to cool down. Not the first time it happens.
Second, i don't care if you were justly or unjustly corrected, the fact remains that there's nothing wrong with posting in a "dead" topic as long as you have something meaningful to add. Of course, if you answer a question asked by a guy 2 years before, it's useless. If the answer is still relevent, or the question was recent enough to still apply to a current version, then there's definitely nothing preventing you from posting.
Third, you're no moderator, to tell people they can or cannot post in such or such thread.
F8 Binds... wrote:ok, go back to the "troll debate" in which i posted my 7th post, which contained 4-5 paragraphs. AND someone told me it was a dead topic. pathetic, eh? so I didn't add anything useful? huh? pathetic...
I went there and couldn't see those 4-5 paragraphs you mentioned. I could see you telling someone not to post in a thread, before you were warned by a moderator it was not your job to do that. Seems strangely similar to this situation :roll:
Hard work may pay off in the long run, but laziness always pays off right away.
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrawn »

well, I'm no mod, but please take this argument to PMs, and leave this thread alone.

F8, the thread you posted in before had turned into a complete joke. You were reviving it at a peak of HG bashing, which means that it wouldn't do anything but add more fuel to a needless fire.

Zomiemambo, read an entire thread before you post. Chances are it has already been said. Just pat attention to the age of the topic next time:)

Gus: Zombiemambo explained the reason for his gaffe. Putting excuses into his mouth was hardly necessary.
...please remember that "IT'S" ALWAYS MEANS "IT IS" and "ITS" IS WHAT YOU USE TO INDICATE POSSESSION BY "IT".--scott

this goes for they're/their/there as well
Maeglin Dubh
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Maeglin Dubh »

Guys....

What the Admiral said.

My little warlord's all grown up.... *sniff*
Cuyo Quiz wrote:I really should push for Temuchin's brainstorming with all my might someday, when the skies are cloudy, the winds dance and the light is free to roam over the soil along the fog.
Gus

Post by Gus »

Thrawn wrote: Gus: Zombiemambo explained the reason for his gaffe. Putting excuses into his mouth was hardly necessary.
I didn't exactly put excuses in his mouth. It wasn't my point, anyway. My point is that no one should come in and say "hey you, don't post in here". Do you object to that?
Hard work may pay off in the long run, but laziness always pays off right away.
theothercolin

Post by theothercolin »

Back to the debate huh guys?

Anyway, I think that Thunderers are generally better, they seem to survive easier, although they are a little more expensive...when they hit alot of damage goes through usually, but Poachers do have their uses at night. Against certain units. I usually dont use Poachers, but I dont think they are horrible.[/list]
Raining logic should be reigning, logically.
F8 Binds...
Saurian Cartographer

Post by F8 Binds... »

sorry, it was northerner vs northerner, in which higher game was refering to the troll spam? see my mistake?
Proud creator of 4p- Underworld. Fascinated by Multiplayer design and balance.
I am the lone revenant of the n3t clan.