Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
TrashMan

Re: Art for Tale of a Mage

Post by TrashMan »

Nice work on those :D
Light travels much faster than sound, that's why some people seem bright until you hear them speak.

>>> MY LITTLE LAB! <<<
SkeleRanger

Post by SkeleRanger »

@doofus&thespaceinvader: Thanks. Works fine now.
Orcish Shyde wrote:according to HTTT, 16 is old enough to unlawfully take the throne when the rightful heir was Li'sar all along.
Actually, Konrad was about 1 when Asheviere tried to kill him, making him 17 when he and Delfador flee from Aethenwood, and 18 when he finally confronts Asheviere. :P
'We've strayed into a zone with a high magical index... Don't ask me how. Once upon a time a really powerful magic field must have been generated here, and we're feeling the after-effects.'
'Precisely,' said a passing bush.
--Terry Pratchett
Tale of a Mage(finished)
Art for Tale of a Mage
Unnheulu

Post by Unnheulu »

I think it would be best to user this as the girl, because it is by the same artist and thusly the same style.
TrashMan

Post by TrashMan »

Variations won't hurt. SkeleRanger now has 3 female child sprites :)
Light travels much faster than sound, that's why some people seem bright until you hear them speak.

>>> MY LITTLE LAB! <<<
SkeleRanger

Post by SkeleRanger »

TrashMan wrote:Variations won't hurt. SkeleRanger now has 3 female child sprites :)
Sadly, because of the way I wrote the child sprites(each gender advancing separately), variations would probably require me to rewrite the thing. Orcish Shyde's sprites look good, but I'd like to see what Trashman's finished sprite looks like before I decide.
'We've strayed into a zone with a high magical index... Don't ask me how. Once upon a time a really powerful magic field must have been generated here, and we're feeling the after-effects.'
--Terry Pratchett
Tale of a Mage(finished)
Art for Tale of a Mage
TrashMan

Post by TrashMan »

Use Orchis Shyde ones, at least for now. It's easy to change the images and his are very good anyway. Get the campaign working further, finish it. The spit and polish can be taken care of later. At least that's my motto.

>>> MY LITTLE LAB! <<<
SkeleRanger

Post by SkeleRanger »

My campaign is essentially done so I thought I'd bump this to see if anyone's interested.
--Terry Pratchett
Tale of a Mage(finished)
Art for Tale of a Mage
Palatin

Post by Palatin »

Well, what would be needed?
Coincidently I just did a mage-fanart (http://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33443) - and I could imagine to do something similar for use as background pictures between the scenarios or some portraits.
Reepurr

Post by Reepurr »

Palatin wrote:Well, what would be needed?
Read the thread and you'll find out.
"What do you mean, "a dwarvish dragonguard with marksman is overpowered"?"

Story of a Drake Outcast | The Nonsense Era
Played HttT-Underground Channels? Thought it was rubbish? Help us develop it here!
Palatin

Post by Palatin »

Reepurr wrote:Read the thread and you'll find out.
Would I?
Take a look at the above entries:
TrashMan » January 16th, 2009
SkeleRanger » March 20th, 2011
Thats over 2 years without discussion about what has to be done, than SkeleRanger asks again if anyone wants to contribute something.
SkeleRanger

Post by SkeleRanger »

My apologies for not making it clear. I updated the opening posts to list what needed to be done. Thanks. :)
--Terry Pratchett
Tale of a Mage(finished)
Art for Tale of a Mage