I though of a new race...

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dreadwing

I though of a new race...

Post by Dreadwing »

That all I can think of just another idea...ohwell what you think lol?

Remake look down....
Last edited by Dreadwing on April 22nd, 2005, 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

All I have to ask is, what would be the point? New race ideas are a dime a dozen; what makes this one special? From what I can see, most of it is just bizzarre rehashings of current units. Am I missing something?
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
romnajin

Post by romnajin »

Looks like comic relief to me...
Sorry for the meaningless post
Neoriceisgood
Art Developer

Post by Neoriceisgood »

First off I don't really see how "wanting to become mortal again" would make them -good- undead; Second of all, Most of those wouldn't even be sentient (Capable of diversing good from evil) If not evil.

And those zombie graphics you've seen are for the original undead if you would have read the topic revolving around it; Only one person here was -ever- capable of getting a whole new faction into the game, And that person was me so nyeh.
Signature dropped due to use of img tag
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Neoriceisgood wrote:Only one person here was -ever- capable of getting a whole new faction into the game,
That isn't even technically correct, because the Drakes are not the whole faction anymore.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Dreadwing

Post by Dreadwing »

Made up some more just for fun....

Remake.
Last edited by Dreadwing on April 22nd, 2005, 5:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Neoriceisgood
Art Developer

Post by Neoriceisgood »

Elvish Pillager wrote:
Neoriceisgood wrote:Only one person here was -ever- capable of getting a whole new faction into the game,
That isn't even technically correct, because the Drakes are not the whole faction anymore.
At the moment I got them IN the game they were; And still, 50% of the saurians are mine; As well as their original concept.
Signature dropped due to use of img tag
Kamahawk

Post by Kamahawk »

Neoriceisgood wrote:Only one person here was -ever- capable of getting a whole new faction into the game
And some of us never forgave him for it :P .
My contributions to the Wesnoth Project over time are inversly proportional to the number of registered forum users!
Piet Hein wrote:Knowing what thou knowest not is in a sence Omniscience
Dreadwing

Post by Dreadwing »

Remake....
Last edited by Dreadwing on May 3rd, 2005, 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
romnajin

Post by romnajin »

A lot of things; how big will the insects be?
Sorry for the meaningless post
Big Bad Joe

Post by Big Bad Joe »

These new races are really ........ a little bit .... extravagant. I am not sure, but if you make a poll about their implementation.. you will see that they are not liked at all..
In the times when even Criminals or Marauders do not have chance to got in the game, it is really a little bit strange to propose factions like this.. especially the first totally unusable one..
Lv1CrazedSoul:<2-4>*berserk*, Undead Dwarf gone mad from battle with funky hair - like this extremely unusable unit or
lv3Slayer:Lv3Halfvamp <6-4>(Holy)/Range <7-3>(Fire damage), cool looking hunter guy - Vampire with holy and fire damage..
I hope you are joking with these proposals :lol: . If not please give some time to do a brain work and then propose..
And some of us never forgave him for it .
exactly..
Just bored..
Dreadwing

Post by Dreadwing »

remake...
Last edited by Dreadwing on May 18th, 2005, 12:30 am, edited 8 times in total.
Dreadwing

Post by Dreadwing »

What you think?Did I make them too powerful....
Belwar

Post by Belwar »

holy jesus these are even more outlandish than my idea about dark elves (which is coming along nicely i might add)
Bivrip!!

plese do not yell at me for any misspelled errors!
Assasin

Post by Assasin »

This is all BS. It's kinda funny, not really my type of humor, but some of them may be used in a campagin. Hey, you don't know C++ by chance do you?
I speak what's on my mind.

Which is why nothing I say makes sense.