Paladin Faction

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

blueknight1758

Paladin Faction

Post by blueknight1758 »

Ok I am creating a faction of Paladins so far I have got: A golden Paladin, A Paladin Trainee, A stealth Paladin, a divine warrior and a paladin Lord.
I'm here basically to ask
1) if anyone has got any 'Paladiny' looking unit images could you please donate them.
2) if I posted all the relevant files here could someone pm me them back ready to be uplodded to the add-on server 'I have no idea how to'
3) as a question if another artists work was downloaded from the add-on server am I allowed to use it without asking? 'I can't remember which download it came from'
And last but not least SUGGESTIONS/CRITIQUES are really wanted.

Pictures are coming later today.
StDrake

Re: Paladin Faction

Post by StDrake »

2) that's a tad lazy of you, but I guess that could be arranged
3) asking is polite, but since everything on the addon server is generaly GPL then, unless it is clearly stated as some weird exception, it is not a must
Like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick ass with!
Don't like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick their asses! So everyone's happy :)
Felinian faction is part of the Beyond Southern Hells era
kitties need sprites! art topic here
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Post by Velensk »

For the art I'd suggest downloading the Ageless Era and looking through the unit art, in particular the celestials will probably have a good amount of what you want but there is likely more in other factions.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
blueknight1758

Post by blueknight1758 »

Ok thanks for the advice. I'll email the guy who's images I use I found an email address, and I'll download that add-on.
And St. Drake by 'That could be arranged' does that mean you would be interested in it or it someone might be willing to do it?
StDrake

Post by StDrake »

I meant I *might* do it or at least try to show you how you can do it yourself, as that should be more useful to you so that you don't need to ask the same questions over and over again
Like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick ass with!
Don't like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick their asses! So everyone's happy :)
Felinian faction is part of the Beyond Southern Hells era
kitties need sprites! art topic here
blueknight1758

Post by blueknight1758 »

Ok I am willing to learn if you are willing to teach. :D A thanks in advance for this most useful help.