Question Mark in Leader List

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Charmed

Question Mark in Leader List

Post by Charmed »

I created an era and most of it is working. When I go to the multiplayer screen where you choose your faction and leader, the faction drop down correctly shows random plus my 3 factions. But after I choose a faction and click on the drop down for a leader, it shows the leader possibilities but it shows a question mark (the ? symbol) before the random icon.

I have compared my files to other files and I can't see what I am doing wrong. Any ideas?

Dawn
Quietus
Art Contributor

Re: Question Mark in Leader List

Post by Quietus »

Charmed wrote:I created an era and most of it is working. When I go to the multiplayer screen where you choose your faction and leader, the faction drop down correctly shows random plus my 3 factions. But after I choose a faction and click on the drop down for a leader, it shows the leader possibilities but it shows a question mark (the ? symbol) before the random icon.

I have compared my files to other files and I can't see what I am doing wrong. Any ideas?

Dawn
Its best that you post the files on the forum so we can check and see what is wrong. Chances are your leaders Ids are wrong or cannot be located.
Charmed

Re: Question Mark in Leader List

Post by Charmed »

Thank you for your reply. After reading your post I went back and compared the file in the factions folder for each faction. Under "type" I was listing the faction when it appears to be looking for a type of unit.

Dawn