Naturals Era working!

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

woodmouse

Naturals Era working!

Post by woodmouse »

I got naturals era, the era I was making, so it works! :D Could it be added to the add-ons list? But I have 1 question: I made there new factions that use original units, but they are different, like in Age of Legends. How can I get the faction things so they could come with the era, like Age of Legends? Oh, and I upload it when someone tells how to get the faction things goodly working...
Check out my sprites!
Peter the Great

Re: Naturals Era working!

Post by Peter the Great »

I don't know how to post to the server but I do know that you should put all the Unit's coding into a folder then upload the folder, and you should probably post it as a file attachment so people can test it and make sure it works.

p.s. Is this why you had you sig saying you wanted help with WML a few weeks ago? :wink:
Latin:LVDVMAMISI (pronounced Loo-dum amee-C)
French: J'ai perdu le jeu.
English: I lost the game.
woodmouse

Post by woodmouse »

http://rapidshare.com/files/136137441/N ... a.rar.html

That's a rar file where is all the things for the era. If it works for those who download it, I'm sooooooo happy. If it doesn't, tell, and if you know what's wrong, then tell. :lol2: It works perfectly for me, but I need to ask other people to download it and test, because otherwise it's just useless if it works only for me... Oh, and I edited it from Age of Legends, so I'm not sure is that the problem that makes it not work? Oh, and it is edited from Age of Legends, so that's why there are those weird files. :lol2:
Check out my sprites!
Gambit
Loose Screw

Post by Gambit »

you need a pbl file. heres an example

author="Gambit"
title="Gambits_EMPIRE_Builder"
icon="items/straw-bale1.png"
version="2.2"
description="Base Building and Resource Managment addon."
passphrase="REMOVED"

save this as the EXACT name of your addons folder .pbl

Mine was for example Gambits_EMPIRE_Builder.pbl It needs to be in the same level as your addons folder and CFG file.

Then when you go to the addon server at the clear bottom of the list it should say "Publish: Insert Addon Name Here"

click that

click okay.

agree the the GNU or whatever its called

wait a while till it says "Accepted"