Need help with balancing

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Troy

Post by Troy »

you mean three :wink: . it is ok but has on flaw, the calvary should not up-grade from infintry and definitly not up-grade again to infintry.

other than that it is :) .
well, all for the better good than for the bad good.

new forum
Octavius

Post by Octavius »

Hmm... You are right, it does affect the gameplay. Is that the convention of Wesnoth?

Well, because what I have in mind is the prefects are undergraduated Legionaries, and those that did not meet up with the standards are being pushed into the ranks of the Auxilia, Equites Auxilia included, so that's how the tree reflected it. Looks like I'm going to have to work around it... somehow.

EDIT: Oh, and when the Equites have proven themselves in the field, they would be promoted back to Legionaries. It is something like an education system. You don't do well in your first six grades, you get pushed to a lousier class in a lousier school. But for the next four years, if you do well, you'll be back into the standard classes. Something like that. But looks like I have to work around the later part where the Equites gets promoted.

Maybe I can create a 'Legionary Cavalry' unit! It could work out...
Temuchin Khan

Post by Temuchin Khan »

Octavius wrote:Calling out to the two good men who have tested my beta faction... how was it? Was it :( ? Or was it :) ?
Thus far, I have not been able to get it working, so I'm afraid I can't answer your question.
Octavius

Post by Octavius »

Hmm... what's the problem? Through trial and error, I've had some experiences... I think I can collaborate with you to solve it.