Warcraft 3 Era

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Pie.matthew

Warcraft 3 Era

Post by Pie.matthew »

I am making a warcraft 3 era. I would be glad of any suggestions u could give me.
The races are Blood Elves, Humans, Naga, Dwarves, Dalaran(mages), Demon, Horde, Sentinals, Scourge.

I am doing the units first, then faction & era, then pictures, at the moment i am using standard wesnoth sprites.

Today I have done blood elf peasant, mage, fighter, sorceress, and priest.
traverser

Post by traverser »

Make sure you do not violate any copyrights by using the same names
Drake Blademaster

Post by Drake Blademaster »

Whoever made the acronym guide (scott, in this case) wrote:WIN = Wesnoth is not (warcraft, lord of the rings, etc)
Last edited by Drake Blademaster on May 16th, 2007, 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

just mentioning warcraft is possibly against copy right laws or any of ther trademarked names for that matter.
This would have something cool if i actually had anything intersting to say or write.
Wen Yang

Post by Wen Yang »

I thought our policy here in Wesnoth is to play it extra-safe when it comes to things that can cause copyright issues?
The first technique is the last. The beginner and the master behaves in the same way. Knowledge is a full circle. - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings.
Drake Blademaster

Post by Drake Blademaster »

Indeed.

Discussion: closed.
Answer: NO!
Maeglin Dubh
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Maeglin Dubh »

Click, click, BOOM.
Cuyo Quiz wrote:I really should push for Temuchin's brainstorming with all my might someday, when the skies are cloudy, the winds dance and the light is free to roam over the soil along the fog.