Dragon Faction

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dragon Master

Post by Dragon Master »

Before you guys go out onto a whole new limb here. Let me tell you I've already finished the faction and a campaign is currently in production. So basically the story is already set in stone. But yes, now your getting the idea 8)
kiet

Post by kiet »

I have a question,where do you place those files to make this faction availble for use?
Dragon Master

Post by Dragon Master »

If you have ver. 1.0.2, all the unit pics go in the images folder, all the unit.cfg files go in the units folder in the data folder, cut the dragon movement.cfg file and paste in the units.cfg file in the data folder, and the dragon faction.cfg file is cut and pasted in the multiplayer.cfg file in the data folder under any era you want. If you want a new era copy an existing one and paste at the end then insert the dragon faction.cfg into it. It will make more sense when you see the files. Sorry it's alphabetical and hard to organize

If you have ver. 1.1.1:
All is the same except the dragon faction.cfg file goes directly in the factions folder in the data folder and under multiplayer.cfg copy an era, rename it and insert {factions/Dragon Faction.cfg} into it.

Note: please call the era with dragons in it "Rebirth"

hope this helps
Matt2

Post by Matt2 »

i love the idea of dragons 4 a campaign, just like the wild elves in Invasion of Ardenia (i think thats how it is spelled), u c them in multiplayer but until now u werent able to play as them.
Coaxke

Post by Coaxke »

when are u going to post this on the campaign server, surely by now it should be published.......or is it abandoned????:?:
or what stage are you at in creating this? anywhere near done or are you close, cuz im looking forward to seeing it published

also i bet the next person that posts in this thread will have a word in orange font colour, lolz
Please click here to apply for a Computer-Aided Enrichment Center program. Message me if you need help following the simple, on-screen instructions.

Projects I'm currently working on:
  • Warlords
  • WesCiv (delayed)
  • WesCol (delayed)
major_sephiroth

Post by major_sephiroth »

FSR, the last post was over a year ago.....
Be thankful I beat Maeglin/Turin etc. to it.
It is abandoned by what I see.
"Tell me what you cherish most, give me the pleasure of taking it away!" --Sephiroth FF7:AC
Dragonchampion

Cool

Post by Dragonchampion »

You go, Dragon Master! The name Dragonmaster is in my book, and I want to know if I can add in your dragons to my era. Thx!
Ehhhh... don't mind me, I'm just the annoying little modder who gets on peoples nerves. I'll just lurk till Someone says my name. :P

Oh, and also Creator of The War Of Terrador
thespaceinvader
Retired Art Director

Post by thespaceinvader »

Didn't you read the bit that said this thread was abandoned for more than a year before someone necro'd it?
http://thespaceinvader.co.uk | http://thespaceinvader.deviantart.com
Back to work. Current projects: Catching up on commits. Picking Meridia back up. Sprite animations, many and varied.