mirror attack icons for defender?

Production of artwork for the game by regular contributors takes place here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Cuyo Quiz

Post by Cuyo Quiz »

romnajin wrote:It's just like the manga writers who protest when people want to flip their work so that american's can more easily read it...it makes the art look funny.
I think the only change you can do to art is subtitle it. It was a piece of art when made, and for respect's sake it should remain in its original form, for people to experience the thing as a whole.
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004
Kestenvarn
Inactive Developer

Post by Kestenvarn »

Jetryl wrote:"I've always preferred the term 'Highwayman' myself, sounds more romantic..."
Ha!
romnajin wrote:It's just like the manga writers who protest when people want to flip their work so that american's can more easily read it...it makes the art look funny.
Was going to point this out, but someone got to it before me. Shucks.
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Sangel wrote:It's an ugly hack which would require much polish in terms of placement, but does the attached variant "feel" any better?
Yes.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.