Trouble with Replays

Discussion of all aspects of the website, wiki, and forums, including assistance requests and new ideas for them.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

LordDragonHat

Trouble with Replays

Post by LordDragonHat »

hi all, i have problems with seeing posted replays... they just dont appear to be atached!. On the other hand, attached maps appear just right? Cause?
Thanks

PD: Using Firefox 1.0.7, Spanish edition and Windows98SE
Yogibear
Retired Developer

Post by Yogibear »

Can you give an example of a posted replay that you don't see?
Smart persons learn out of their mistakes, wise persons learn out of others mistakes!
LordDragonHat

Post by LordDragonHat »

irrevenant
Moderator Emeritus

Post by irrevenant »

I seem to be having the same problem. It's especially noticable with the bolded one. It happens using both IE5 and Firefox 1.0.7 (Win98SE).
yobbo
Art Contributor

Post by yobbo »

*cough* uhh, those threads are quite old... in fact I believe between then and now there was a forum crash, and all the attachments were destroyed.

Not that I've been around that long or anything. Just the lack of attachments annoyed me when I was looking at old art threads. I think you won't find many attachments over a year old.
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

There was a forum crash sometime around November 2004, so you won't find any attachments older than that.

Also, to save space, many forum members go through and delete the attachments they don't think will be referenced in the future (which can in fact be done extremely easily and without editing your post).
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm