northerners vs undead , heroes age

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Post by Doc Paterson »

I played 2 games against Vincent some time ago and beat him pretty bad, but it wasn't Age of Heroes (so who knows- maybe that's his specialty? :D ).

I'd guess he's gotten a lot better since then. Good to hear that you took the next 2 games, Ereksos.

:)
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme
ereksos

Post by ereksos »

doc pat: the server is problematic this few days, i have problem logging in too. just check the technical section, lot's of feedback about this there. so, ur computer is innocent :D. on the other hand, the cvs server is fine, but no one is interested to go there, strange.
yeah, the green ghost looks completely hilarious. thx.

dalk: haha, i am right to suspect that it must be those games with vincent that traumatize u so, yes, he is good with shadow-wraith, since u have 'lvl up', :), try to play with him and see if u could get him with orkey. have faith in orkey.
btw, i use orkey against vincent.
EREKSOS
dalk

Post by dalk »

i'll try but i have one more question: which units did you use?
ereksos

Post by ereksos »

with vincent setting of 200, 3gp. afair(remember), 2 pillagers, 3 orcbows (lvl 1), 1 troll.
then more pillagers, orcbows and some trolls (as skel suppressor).
u can either defend or use pillager's superior speed to have a concerted attack at his leader. 3 pillagers' attack at a single turn could be enough for most leaders.
either slurbow or warlord is a fine leader candidate in this situation.
Last edited by ereksos on September 2nd, 2005, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EREKSOS
dalk

Post by dalk »

thx

Is an orcbow the lv1 or lv2 archer?