In loving Memory of our Dragonking.....

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

iKe

In loving Memory of our Dragonking.....

Post by iKe »

Coming this Saturday Dragonking will be leaving us. He is going to a better place, a place where we hope we can once go. So everyone please gather, this is the time that we should work hard and become good players like are friend Dragonking, it was his dream now let us live it. I am hoping this loss will make us stronger as a whole.

I am sorry you had to hear the news from me...

(Dragonking is actually going on a vacation for a month starting this Saturday, thought I'd pay tribute to him and tell him to watch out for me once he gets back on Multiplayer :twisted: .. noobs have a way of sneaking up on people..)

-Pointless Post- But who doesn't enjoy some fun here and now?
darksteel

Post by darksteel »

He he he he you really got me ike...........you know for a second there i almost thought you were serious.

Oh well........ :D
The darksteel eye

For a wesnoth strategie guide click here----------> http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7109
NightBlade

Post by NightBlade »

phew only holidays thank god. DK is an excellent player :D
You cannot ride a roller coaster if you are under 4 feet tall unless you are older than 16 years old.
Konrad II

Post by Konrad II »

Wish him good vacations...
Dragonking
Inactive Developer

Post by Dragonking »

Heh yes... thank you
Actually from tomorrow (3.7.2005) I will be far from my PC for some time. I will be back around 13 just to see if everything with balancing is ok (what a lie - I just want to play!!! ;-P ) and later I will be far away again.
I wish everyone here great summer! :-)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Big Bad Joe

Post by Big Bad Joe »

Oh no DK!!
Do not leave me here so alone. I am so alone. So alone..
:lol:
Just bored..
Seiryu

Post by Seiryu »

God damn. Noo DK. ( Changement of mood )...
Well DK I don't know where you're going or something else but we hope we'll see you again on wesnoth. And the next time you'll see me I'll kick you're ass on wesnoth. Kidin. but its true that I'll be stronger.

Seiryu, One of the best dragons of the world which served Dragonking.lol that too much
The N'EX is in my blood.

[Off from Wesnoth]