Expanding Standard Era (for Isar)

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Hellsing

Expanding Standard Era (for Isar)

Post by Hellsing »

Hi,

since I am forced to sit on the fence for an entire week (buddh), I am starting a search for people willing to expand

the Standard Era in a way that makes sense, balance wise and stuff.

Their latest attempt (Dunefolk) was a total failure and the balance of Ageless is just the same. So we have to take

initiative to expand the Standard Era in a good way.

I modded it once but the official support was zero (obviously sticking in their bubble, as usual). So pm me or suggest here

for expansions from the classical setup. Be free, be creative, and I might include it.

Best,

buddh

ps: it is a fun project. Either it works or it doesnt. Main thing is creating something new and funny together.
ghype

Re: Expanding Standard Era (for Isar)

Post by ghype »

Ageless balancing is in Progress. you just have to take in consideration that it currently that it has 100+ factions which is really hard to balance in the first place. executing those changes will takes just as much time too.

However, there is a new group you can choose when playing Ageless Era, which is called "Ageless Balanced". best used for maps like isar or pvp situations.