Conquest Minus

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

enclave

Re: Conquest Minus

Post by enclave »

Call it conquest berserk ;P sounds even more different from world conquest :P
wtf_is_this

Post by wtf_is_this »

I am looking for some ladder/non-ladder 1on1 games.Usually i am online between 3:00 and 11:00 PM CET.Message me if u want to play some good conquest games ;).
wtf_is_this

Post by wtf_is_this »

Sup guys?Just another year after my post i ll try again.Is someone still playing conquest- ? IF yes,when are you online ? I am really intrested in playing some games(mainly 1v1 conquest)?Please contact me in this thread or via PM.
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

well, i am unsure if asking for it in forums will go you anywhere, the better idea (the one i sometimes use) is to join somebody else match (preferrable 2p) and after a few turns say like 'do you wanr & have time to play Conquest-'? this will be more likely to work
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
My inactive add-ons (1.12): Tale of Alan, The Golden Age
Co-creator of Era of Magic
wtf_is_this

Post by wtf_is_this »

Thanks for the tip,i have been doing it like that for like 5 years already.I search in the lobby for conquest- games and i try to add the players in friend list.Still i though it would be good to ask in the forums(the last time several guys PM-ed me).

Anyway i found out an old conquest- player today(Amangon),which makes me think i might play some really good games if he has some time.
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

yeah, good luck! :D

also, i had same problem (but i didn't post in the forums) when i want to play with someone with my era called The Golden Age (i am also cooking up a massive update right now, might take a bit more time)
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
My inactive add-ons (1.12): Tale of Alan, The Golden Age
Co-creator of Era of Magic
Blop

Post by Blop »

Hey guys!

I recently started playing some good old C- again and have made a small balance update for my New Age Pasarganta map (still in testing).
Here's the update (just copy and paste; the map file into data --> add-ons --> Cminus --> "maps", the other one goes into "scenarios"). Enjoy!
Attachments
pasarganta_new.map
(50.13 KiB) Downloaded 525 times
pasarganta_new.cfg
(14.74 KiB) Downloaded 479 times
Gwledig

Post by Gwledig »

Ewo just posting to say hello and that I am still in existance in conquest circles lol
Maintainer of Conquest (Original Gameplay), Conquest+, Conquest+ Space/Ranged, Chaoz Battle of the Wizards, Lazersquad (squad game), WesCraft (building MP game)
Gwledig

Gwledig's mods added to 1.14 server (Conquest classic, Conquest+/Space etc.)

Post by Gwledig »

I have updated Conquest (original gameplay), Conquest+ and Conquest+ Space (ranged) on the 1.14 server (as well as my other mods such as Chaoz battle of the wizards, Wescraft and Lazersquad), please also see this announcement:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=50203#p645004
Maintainer of Conquest (Original Gameplay), Conquest+, Conquest+ Space/Ranged, Chaoz Battle of the Wizards, Lazersquad (squad game), WesCraft (building MP game)