Conquest 2.0 - on 1.8 server

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Hex

Re: Conquest 2.0 - on 1.8 server

Post by Hex »

SlowThinker wrote:Transport: you need to be more concrete. I don't understand what you don't understand..
Ok but its your concept, and frankly it confuses me so much, I don't know where to start, please reexplain this transport thing again in a completely different way or something. For one, one can not put units on spectres, only ships are "transports".
SlowThinker

Post by SlowThinker »

I am very sorry. By 'transport' I didn't mean 'transport=ship' but ' transportation', 'transfer'.
You must move/transfer the spectre to the battle front, and it is iddle during the transfer (it kills / endangers no enemy).
I work on Conquest Minus • I use DFoolWide, Retro Terrain Package and the add-on 'High Contrast Water'
I moved to Nosebane's corner (Doc Paterson's signature); I am spending my time there, so PM me if I don't answer your post in forums
Gwledig

Gwledig's mods added to 1.14 server (Conquest classic, Conquest+/Space etc.)

Post by Gwledig »

I have updated Conquest (original gameplay), Conquest+ and Conquest+ Space (ranged) on the 1.14 server (as well as my other mods such as Chaoz battle of the wizards, Wescraft and Lazersquad), please also see this announcement:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=50203#p645004
Maintainer of Conquest (Original Gameplay), Conquest+, Conquest+ Space/Ranged, Chaoz Battle of the Wizards, Lazersquad (squad game), WesCraft (building MP game)
Gwledig

Post by Gwledig »

my version of Conquest (original gameplay) etc. Conquest+/ Space etc. are now on 1.16 server, maybe for further Conq updates see my own thread at viewtopic.php?f=15&t=50203#p645004 (as all other conq versions seem to be dead these days).
Maintainer of Conquest (Original Gameplay), Conquest+, Conquest+ Space/Ranged, Chaoz Battle of the Wizards, Lazersquad (squad game), WesCraft (building MP game)