June League results

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Becephalus
Inactive Developer

June League results

Post by Becephalus »

Monthly League:

The format will be 2 divisions of 6 players per league, organized by location. Within these divisions players will play a best of 3 with the other 5 players. At the end of the month you will have a ranking in your division and face off in a best of 5 with the person of your rank in the other division.

Oceania
1 Becephalus 1-1 (2-3)
2 Cackfiend
3 Wintermute 2-0 (4-0)
4 Velensk
5 Wintersmith 0-2 (1-4)
6 Kollle (played a game no finished series)

Eurasia
1 Solaris
2 Wicia777 1-1 (3-2)
3 Phd 0-1 (0-2)
4 Bast
5 Prince Repulsive 0-1 (0-2)
6 Pagan 2-0 (4-1)
Last edited by Becephalus on August 15th, 2007, 10:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
There are three roads to ruin: by gambling, which is the quickest; through women, which is the most pleasurable; and through taking the advice of experts, which is the most certain. -de Gaulle
witek

misspelling

Post by witek »

please make it 'Wicia777' not 'Wica777' :]
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Post by Velensk »

Now that my school is out I am available most of the time not on weekends. Anyone wishing a game with me should PM me and set a time.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
Wintermute
Inactive Developer

Post by Wintermute »

'mute takes revenge on 'smith: 2-0.
"I just started playing this game a few days ago, and I already see some balance issues."
PhD

Post by PhD »

Lost to Pagan 0:2.
Becephalus
Inactive Developer

Post by Becephalus »

First alternate Prince Repulsive replace Gallifax as he was forced to withdraw.

Welcome repulsive, good luck vs pagan.
There are three roads to ruin: by gambling, which is the quickest; through women, which is the most pleasurable; and through taking the advice of experts, which is the most certain. -de Gaulle
PrinceRepulsive
Location: In the lowest room of the darkest dungeon trying to rescue an ugly rat princess.

Post by PrinceRepulsive »

Okay, just to clarify, the rules are: Two games per person, whatever map, right?

PS
Pagan, I think I PMed you (can't figure out what the difference between the outbox and the sentbox is), so I'll ask again, here. What's a good time to face you? My time zone is GMT+8
I'm no Prince Charming
Becephalus
Inactive Developer

Post by Becephalus »

You can play whoever repulsive, I just mentioned pagan cause he is on a roll lately. And it is a best out of 3 vs the other 5 players in your division. SO for you that is:

Pagan
Wicia
Phd
Bast
Solaris
PrinceRepulsive
Location: In the lowest room of the darkest dungeon trying to rescue an ugly rat princess.

Okay then, Pagan, Wicia, Phd, Bast, or Solaris, if one of you wants to play me, I'm usually available between 0800 and 1100, but I can make time to play in the afternoons or evenings. PM me to schedule a match.
I'm no Prince Charming
PrinceRepulsive

PrinceRepulsive vs Wicia777

0:1 so far, I lost in an embarrassingly easy manner. :oops:

Edit: Lost the second due to one tiny oversight (swears at self in Finnish)
Last edited by PrinceRepulsive on June 16th, 2007, 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm no Prince Charming
Zlodzei

Post by Zlodzei »

Hi, if anyone wants to play me, i will be accessible today in 15.00 GMT
I can see you!...
Zlodzei

Pagan-Wicia777 2:1

Post by Zlodzei »

Well, it was the case when i had bored rival to the death (2:1) :?

soon will post replays.
I can see you!...
Zlodzei

Post by Zlodzei »

Hi all.

I want to play other games against Solaris, Bast and Prince Repulsive, but haven't seen them for ages (well, i have never seen Solaris at all :P ). Guys, if you have time and wish, post me and/or to this thread. I am usually able to find time to play 5-8 GMT & 18 -21 GMT.
I can see you!...
Zlodzei

Pagan - PrinceRepulsive 2 : 0

Post by Zlodzei »

Hey all,

I won 2 : 0. :P
I can see you!...