Temples of the nagas -version 1.25 (NEW MAINTAINER!)

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

cengique

Typos/item help UPDATED version 1.26.3

Post by cengique »

I just uploaded version 1.26.3.
jb wrote:A few small changes could really help:

1- The dialogue could use some updating.
I changed/fixed some typos and other spelling mistakes. Do you have more suggestions? It just dawned on me that you are one of the original authors. :) So feel free to give a new dialogue. :)
jb wrote:2- This might already be fixed by Evropi, but at the time this was created random traits would cause OOS. So all the enemy units were Strong Res. It would be nice if they had random traits.
I haven't tackled this yet, but plan to use random_traits under https://wiki.wesnoth.org/SingleUnitWML. I don't quite get the OOS part, though. Is there an example from another addon that you can point me to?
jb wrote:3- There is no way to know what the super items do without actually equipping them?
I added a narrator message after the death of each boss that gives information about the dropped item. Please check it out and let me know! :)
jb wrote:I'm going to try and organize a game soon. We'll see if it still holds up.

Cheers!
Looking forward to hearing your feedback :)
in-game nicks: enzuppe, cenzuppe, zuppecen
Maintainer of Temples of the nagas addon for Wesnoth 1.12
cengique

Random traits for all waves UPDATED version 1.26.4

Post by cengique »

jb wrote:2- This might already be fixed by Evropi, but at the time this was created random traits would cause OOS. So all the enemy units were Strong Res. It would be nice if they had random traits.
Ok, I switched all spawned guards and defenders to random traits except in one of the waves that used Res Dex, I kept Dex as a modifier. Now by default it applies random traits, but one can still add modifiers to it. I uploaded it as version 1.26.4.
hay207
Double Style Tourney #1 Champ

Re: Temples of the nagas -version 1.25 (NEW MAINTAINER!)

Post by hay207 »

Ported!
Ports: Velensk's tower defense, dov's deep shrine, Scrolling survival, Scrolling survival Co-op, Temples of the nagas.
Addons: Tower defense maps , some ANL scenarios like: ANL 3p "A New Land" survival type, and ANL Co-operative map for 2p
cengique

Post by cengique »

Thanks! Will test.
cengique

Post by cengique »

Did a quick test of short game (22 turns) almost to the end and everything looks fine! Thanks again for porting this classic :)