C++ game dynamics modules for Haldric

Discussion of all aspects of the game engine, including development of new and existing features.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

udet

C++ game dynamics modules for Haldric

Post by udet »

Hi,

Since I'm actually working on a c++ runtime probably allowing some interesting dynamics for wesnoth 2, I want to ask if there are any concepts to interface. GoDot itself allows C++ modules. Basically it will be about replacing/extending original game dynamics by own dynamics while using the original objects properties in addition to "more detailed" properties. Or probably, if I'm fast enough, even bring an idea into development how to do dynamics in a nice and easy new way allowing some kind of living environment and highly dynamic and alternating you could even say indeterministic while meaningful interactions. However, that would be a very nice first realworld usage of my causal runtime https://www.causal-rt.org/ and as wesnoth fan for sure wesnoth 2 is the game I prefer to boost using this logic as first :-D

BR
Ralph
Jay_jayjay

Re: C++ game dynamics modules for Haldric

Post by Jay_jayjay »

Hello, I'm a haldric dev. What do you exactly mean by "c++ runtime probably allowing some interesting dynamics for wesnoth 2"?